Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lesbian seductions older/younger

Anon in 'Bama

I still say Kelly's got a nice butt!

a clone of wolf post Verified User idaho trucker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

GF NEWS said it wasnt her. I think theres confusion afoot. YOU ROCK KISSING QUEEN

Anon in 'Bama

I'm pretty sure that IS her, idaho trucker! That's her pretty face alright!

But I'd be more certain if she would turn around and face the other way!

Blog Entries

I think and I could be wrong but the confusion is over LS 11 the scene with I believe Lauren and Kelly. The Kelly in that scene I dont think is Kelly Kline. I believe Kelly Kline was in the WSW series. I have to agree with you on the ass. She does have one fine ass.
    YOU ROCK KISSING QUEEN

GF Super Fan Verified User Phathead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by idaho trucker View Post
    GF NEWS said it wasnt her. I think theres confusion afoot. YOU ROCK KISSING QUEEN

It is her...the pic you posted just has her making a strange facial expression.

Since when is having a nice ass a prereq for being a good performer in a lesbian scene? If that's all it took, this wouldn't be the specialty field it is. I thought we set the bar a little higher in these parts...

PH

GF Master Scribe Verified User redneck1st's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phathead View Post
    It is her...the pic you posted just has her making a strange facial expression.

Since when is having a nice ass a prereq for being a good performer in a lesbian scene? If that's all it took, this wouldn't be the specialty field it is. I thought we set the bar a little higher in these parts...

PH
    Phathead I thought that we did as well, but it looks like some out there are trying to lower the bar to that of some of the other Adult Film Companies.
    I Love my Country Music Loud and my women hot and wet.

The Avatar Photo is of Ashley Graham who will be doing her first scene with GFF in early April with Dani Daniels. Congrats to her and good luck my friend. I'll be looking forward to this scene.
    Thanks to Dan for for giving Ashley the chance I for one appreciate it. :->

GF Master Scribe Verified User Amo Cinaedae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by idaho trucker View Post
    I think and I could be wrong but the confusion is over LS 11 the scene with I believe Lauren and Kelly. The Kelly in that scene I dont think is Kelly Kline.
    The Lauren / Kelly Kline scene in Lesbian Seductions was hot, hot, hot! I think Kelly almost appeared to get beyond her "gay-for-pay" reputation in this scene!
    Amo

Blog Entries

I dont think thats Kelly Kline in Lesbian Seductions 11. GF News said it resembles her in a post in Get these 2 Girls. I think she may have appeared in WSW but that girl in LS 11 looks a little tall to be Kelly Kline. I never said having a nice ass was a pre-requisite for doing a good g/g. Just think she has a nice ass phathead.
    YOU ROCK KISSING QUEEN

GF Master Scribe Verified User rodger45's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll have to go back and re-view LS11 mostly because on my list I have highlighted in bold letters the other 3 scenes & not the Kelly/Lauren scene. So I wonder now why this scene didnt impress me either. Since kissing is the most important part of the scene in my estimation that could be the reason why.
    Amber Chase Aaliyah Love Ariella Ferrera Cindy Dana Vespoli Jada Fire Julia Ann Kelly Leigh Marie Luv Melissa Monet Misty Stone Natasha Nice Nyomi Banxxx
    Prinzzess Raylene RayVeness Serena Ali Sincerre Lemmore Skin Diamond Sydni Ellis Tara Lynn Foxx Wendy Breeze Zoe Britton

GF Cult Follower Verified User

Quote Originally Posted by Amo Cinaedae View Post
    The Lauren / Kelly Kline scene in Lesbian Seductions was hot, hot, hot! I think Kelly almost appeared to get beyond her "gay-for-pay" reputation in this scene!

Amo - Hot, hot, hot???? No,no, NO.

we nearly always agree in matters of taste, but not this time. To me, this was the worst Kelly effort of all. A shame, too, because she was paired with the delightful Lauren Lee who would have been a wonderful addition to GFF's LS series.
    As I saw it (and it was some time ago), Kelly hardly ever responds to Lauren's attempts to kiss her (Lauren actually looks hurt by Kelly's unwillingness to kiss), never opens her mouth when she does, never licks her pussy and never really breaks a sweat trying. I don't know - that's not my idea of hot.
    I am curious - what about the scene did you like?

p.s. Kelly is cute, has nice, and possibly a nice ass (for what that's worth); but if she's into women, then I'm Miranda.

Monte

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast