Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lesbian seductions older/younger

hornynsassy

Default Lesbian seductions older/younger

Any chances of getting Kelly Kline for a scene in the older/ younger series?

a clone of wolf post Verified User idaho trucker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

this is an oldie of a post. I would be curious to know the answer that one myself GF News? Any chance of seeing Kelly Kline over at GFF. Also have you ever thought of using Nikki Dial if she would make a comeback?YOU ROCK KISSING QUEEN

wwilk

Kelly Kline can be seen in WSW 20 & 39. Also GIW 1 & 2 plus she has a speaking part (no sex) in one of the later GIW. She is also in LS 11.

GF Master Scribe Verified User redneck1st's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wwilk View Post
    Kelly Kline can be seen in WSW 20 & 39. Also GIW 1 & 2 plus she has a speaking part (no sex) in one of the later GIW. She is also in LS 11.
    Bill the one Kelly is in in LS 11 is that the one with Kelly/Lauren together or the one with Kelly/Susan together? After all there is two Kelly scenes in that one with two different Kelly's <G>
    I Love my Country Music Loud and my women hot and wet.

The Avatar Photo is of Ashley Graham who will be doing her first scene with GFF in early April with Dani Daniels. Congrats to her and good luck my friend. I'll be looking forward to this scene.
    Thanks to Dan for for giving Ashley the chance I for one appreciate it. :->

wwilk

Kelly Kline is with Lauren. Kelly Leigh is with Suzi

GF Master Scribe Verified User rodger45's Avatar
    Blog Entries

John, Kelly/Susan is the wondrous Kelly Leigh. And Susan is a gorgeous woman of color. I have the other Kelly in my excel file as 'Kelly Klein', a cute young brunet tomboy. But I dont have any of the other DVDs listed so not sure if its Kline or Klein or yet another of too many Kelly's. Sounds like a list of Irish Pub Crawlers.
    Amber Chase Aaliyah Love Ariella Ferrera Cindy Dana Vespoli Jada Fire Julia Ann Kelly Leigh Marie Luv Melissa Monet Misty Stone Natasha Nice Nyomi Banxxx
    Prinzzess Raylene RayVeness Serena Ali Sincerre Lemmore Skin Diamond Sydni Ellis Tara Lynn Foxx Wendy Breeze Zoe Britton

GF Master Scribe Verified User redneck1st's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rodger45 View Post
    John, Kelly/Susan is the wondrous Kelly Leigh. And Susan is a gorgeous woman of color. I have the other Kelly in my excel file as 'Kelly Klein', a cute young brunet tomboy. But I dont have any of the other DVDs listed so not sure if its Kline or Klein or yet another of too many Kelly's. Sounds like a list of Irish Pub Crawlers.
    Bill

Thanks after all it didn't give a last name so wasn't really sure.

Rodger,

I know I think that were up to 4 kelly's and unless you know the scene for which is being referred to it's hard to know which one is which unless you know their last name.<G>
    I Love my Country Music Loud and my women hot and wet.

The Avatar Photo is of Ashley Graham who will be doing her first scene with GFF in early April with Dani Daniels. Congrats to her and good luck my friend. I'll be looking forward to this scene.
    Thanks to Dan for for giving Ashley the chance I for one appreciate it. :->

Blog Entries

what on earth was I thinking I have LS 11. Are u sure thats Kelly Kline doesnt look like her? I may need to check WSW 20 and 39. Unless there are 2 Kelly Kline's. YOU ROCK KISSING QUEEN

GF Cult Follower Verified User GF News's Avatar

As I understand it (and I don't want to speakfor Kelly), Kelly Kline has not been doing any adult work for the past six months or so.
    Hear all about it!!!

Blog Entries

Thanx for reply GF News. Kind of brings a tear to my eye. I wanted to see her in LS scenario. On to more important work like posting. YOU ROCK KISSING QUEEN

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast