Thread: Squirting while tribbing?

virgin

Default Squirting while tribbing?

I was just wondering if its possible to squirt while tribbing. I just got the image in my head and I can imagine it would look really hot (where one girl is straddling the other and it sorta just gushes out like trying to block a garden hose with your hand.)

GF Cult Follower Verified User GF News's Avatar

I don't recall any GF scenes with a trib squirt that resembles a muffled garden hose, but there should be an upcoming scene with Kelly Leigh in which she squirts while tribbing. Not sure what it'll appear in.
    Hear all about it!!!

Marcin T

Hmmm I always thought that squirting can be only achieved during vaginal penetration when the urinal wall (or something like that - just don't remember) is stimulating. So during trib there isn't rather penetration of any kind ... then what it happen ? Am I wrong or right with thinking like that ?

Autum Moon

Well from what I hear squirting is from a strong G-spot stimulation, but I've also heard girls say that they can do it without the G-spot stim, so I would thing they could doing trib...of course no one would see it on film with them pressed together.

Smoochies,
    Autum

KKtrib

Quote Originally Posted by Autum Moon
    Well from what I hear squirting is from a strong G-spot stimulation, but I've also heard girls say that they can do it without the G-spot stim, so I would thing they could doing trib...of course no one would see it on film with them pressed together.

Smoochies,
    Autum

the thought that really turns me on is, when im tribbing with my GF, and we are both opened and pressed firmly, i simply have the thought in my head that right before i cream against her, that im actually creaming INTO her. Now as you know, we dont squirt cream out like a guy would, we just get very wet. But the visual and the thought alone is so sexy...i just convince myself im actually doin it (pushing my cream inside her) and i get really excited at the thought alone. (wishful thinking!)

K

GF Cult Follower Verified User LezBMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wink Re: Squirting while tribbing?

Kelly Leigh is one of the sexy starlets on the GFF roster. The fact that she can squirt only adds to that sexiness. PLEASE release the described scene asap. It will be something I doubt the lesbian erotica world has ever seen!