Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 96

Thread: Erotic lesbian breastfeeding - more please!

  1. #1
    GF Addict Verified User Gusto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    61

    Default Erotic lesbian breastfeeding - more please!

    I've always been curious about lesbian breastfeeding - or lactation.

    There are very few good movies about, mostly Japanese. And they're not very erotic to me.

    Anyway, when I saw Silky Thumper breastfeeding Magdalene St. Michaels in Women Seeking Women 37, the button on my pants almost pinged off! LOL.

    Can we have more of the same please? I know it's kinky, but hey, we're all kinky! LOL.

    I'd love to see really busty women with their breasts full of milk, and eager lesbian women sucking hard on the nipples, so we see the milk, too. But they have to be eager. I don't do fakers.

    Yeah, I said I was kinky! Sorry. Ha!

  2. #2
    Taylor Vixen's #1 fan!!! Verified User techs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    2,796
    Rep Power
    409

    Default

    I would love to see more breast sucking/groping but I am not a huge fan of lactation. I love seeing BIG NATURAL BREAST getting sucked and groped on though!
    Taylor Vixen Fan Forum!!! --> http://taylor-vixen-fan-forum.activeboard.com/ I LOVE me some Taylor

  3. #3
    GF Addict Verified User Gusto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Glad I'm not alone. Thanks for the feedback.

  4. #4
    g/g connoissuer Verified User Robertttt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milw. WI
    Posts
    2,061
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gusto View Post
    I've always been curious about lesbian breastfeeding - or lactation.

    There are very few good movies about, mostly Japanese. And they're not very erotic to me.

    Anyway, when I saw Silky Thumper breastfeeding Magdalene St. Michaels in Women Seeking Women 37, the button on my pants almost pinged off! LOL.

    Can we have more of the same please? I know it's kinky, but hey, we're all kinky! LOL.

    I'd love to see really busty women with their breasts full of milk, and eager lesbian women sucking hard on the nipples, so we see the milk, too. But they have to be eager. I don't do fakers.

    Yeah, I said I was kinky! Sorry. Ha!
    I'm with you on this one, Gusto! It's a shame that long, tit-sucking scenes are even considered fetish or kinky. It reinforces my long-held theory that performers don't like to have their breasts sucked on camera. That would explain why it's not in hetero porn either. Most (not all ) womens nipples change appearance once milk has been extracted. They become darker red & somewhat shriveled & maybe they don't find it attractive or something. I love that "used" look.

    I don't mind lactation as long as it's in the mouth, but I prefer long, extended sessions of real tit-sucking & they're are very hard to find anywhere! Lesbian erotica has some of the most beautiful, ample breasted women on the planet, & their tits are often ignored or wasted in scenes. I mean, here we are in 2010 & the only performer who's had any kind of significant tit-sucking on her resume is Heather Silk (did you see her Flower Tucci scene - HOT). That must change!

  5. #5
    GF Addict Verified User Gusto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertttt View Post
    I'm with you on this one, Gusto! It's a shame that long, tit-sucking scenes are even considered fetish or kinky. It reinforces my long-held theory that performers don't like to have their breasts sucked on camera. That would explain why it's not in hetero porn either. Most (not all ) womens nipples change appearance once milk has been extracted. They become darker red & somewhat shriveled & maybe they don't find it attractive or something. I love that "used" look.

    I don't mind lactation as long as it's in the mouth, but I prefer long, extended sessions of real tit-sucking & they're are very hard to find anywhere! Lesbian erotica has some of the most beautiful, ample breasted women on the planet, & their tits are often ignored or wasted in scenes. I mean, here we are in 2010 & the only performer who's had any kind of significant tit-sucking on her resume is Heather Silk (did you see her Flower Tucci scene - HOT). That must change!
    Thanks for the reply.

    There's some American lesbian breastfeeding on the Internet, but you'll be lucky if the scenes last 2 minutes at the most.

    I do have a few lesbian breastfeeding films in my collection. One from Brazil, a few from Japan and one from America. None of them quite hit it for me. But recently I acquired a VHS copy of a film called HOME FOR UNWED MOTHERS, which has some really good lesbian nipple sucking milk gulping. It's ancient though, from around 1988.

    Anyway, over to you GFs. You've done it before so do it again. Really big natural boobs and very eager lesbian breast feeders.

    I apologize in advance.

  6. #6
    GF Master Scribe Verified User rodger45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    central NJ
    Posts
    4,210
    Blog Entries
    39
    Rep Power
    546

    Default Home For Unwed Mothers?

    Geez Gusto,
    I had never heard of this title so I looked it up and who do I see in the
    credits but Kelly Stewart. She was an all-time favorite back in the day
    and I don't think she ever did boy/girl. I have all her Napali Video corny
    wrestling videos she did as Kim Watson plus a lot of tame vids she did
    with Christy Canyon and others.
    As usual these recollections struck a chord which reminded me of
    Trinity Loren (may she rest in peace) who did a lot of lactating scenes.
    The 1st and best Ready To Drop from 1989 and also Tit Tales 2 had a
    scene with Chessie Moore in 1991.
    I don't recall any breast suckling tho which was a major disappointment.
    Amber Chase Aaliyah Love Ariella Ferrera Cindy Dana Vespoli Jada Fire Julia Ann Kelly Leigh Marie Luv Melissa Monet Misty Stone Natasha Nice Nyomi Banxxx
    Prinzzess Raylene RayVeness Serena Ali Sincerre Lemmore Skin Diamond Sydni Ellis Tara Lynn Foxx Wendy Breeze Zoe Britton

  7. #7
    GF Addict Verified User Gusto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodger45 View Post
    Geez Gusto,
    I had never heard of this title so I looked it up and who do I see in the
    credits but Kelly Stewart. She was an all-time favorite back in the day
    and I don't think she ever did boy/girl. I have all her Napali Video corny
    wrestling videos she did as Kim Watson plus a lot of tame vids she did
    with Christy Canyon and others.
    As usual these recollections struck a chord which reminded me of
    Trinity Loren (may she rest in peace) who did a lot of lactating scenes.
    The 1st and best Ready To Drop from 1989 and also Tit Tales 2 had a
    scene with Chessie Moore in 1991.
    I don't recall any breast suckling tho which was a major disappointment.
    I looked Unwed Mothers up too and it's from 1985.

  8. #8
    GF Fan Verified User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertttt View Post
    I'm with you on this one, Gusto! It's a shame that long, tit-sucking scenes are even considered fetish or kinky. It reinforces my long-held theory that performers don't like to have their breasts sucked on camera. That would explain why it's not in hetero porn either. Most (not all ) womens nipples change appearance once milk has been extracted. They become darker red & somewhat shriveled & maybe they don't find it attractive or something. I love that "used" look.

    I don't mind lactation as long as it's in the mouth, but I prefer long, extended sessions of real tit-sucking & they're are very hard to find anywhere! Lesbian erotica has some of the most beautiful, ample breasted women on the planet, & their tits are often ignored or wasted in scenes. I mean, here we are in 2010 & the only performer who's had any kind of significant tit-sucking on her resume is Heather Silk (did you see her Flower Tucci scene - HOT). That must change!
    yes-yes-yes...Heather Silk is the Queen of milk squirting. i would love to see more EROTIC nipple sucking.

  9. #9
    g/g connoissuer Verified User Robertttt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milw. WI
    Posts
    2,061
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billyboy View Post
    yes-yes-yes...Heather Silk is the Queen of milk squirting. i would love to see more EROTIC nipple sucking.
    Well that's one thing we can agree on, Billy! Good tit-sucking scenes are so rare, when you do come across one, it looks almost surreal! It should be a common practice!

  10. #10
    GF Fan Verified User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertttt View Post
    Well that's one thing we can agree on, Billy! Good tit-sucking scenes are so rare, when you do come across one, it looks almost surreal! It should be a common practice!
    heather silk is the queen of mil
    k squirting....!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •