Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Older "Older Woman"

virgin Registered User

Default The Older "Older Woman"

It seems to me that the age difference between the older and the younger woman in this series is reducing and, for me, that's not a good thing. I think the ideal difference is about 21 to 50. I fondly remember Karin and Leighlani in LS10, which still gives me great satisfaction . Karin has a great, tight little body for a woman in her 50s. I'd like to see her get her hands on some of the younger actresses, and maybe she could be persuaded to take some slamming strap-on service from one of them!

GF Super Fan Verified User zane lee's Avatar

yes !!!! i'd love to see a bigger age difference between the performers than just 3-5 years, we need to see a 15-30 years age difference to make it more realistic.

Little Curious Verified User pillz's Avatar

Default a super hot pair....

speaking of bigger age difference...for a future LS i would like to see Karin together with Ashlyn Rae.. what do you think?

Im all for it GFF's needs to be more realistic in this area.

GF Cult Follower Verified User Hypnotoad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee84 View Post
    It seems to me that the age difference between the older and the younger woman in this series is reducing and, for me, that's not a good thing. I think the ideal difference is about 21 to 50. I fondly remember Karin and Leighlani in LS10, which still gives me great satisfaction . Karin has a great, tight little body for a woman in her 50s. I'd like to see her get her hands on some of the younger actresses, and maybe she could be persuaded to take some slamming strap-on service from one of them!
    I can do without the strap on, but I agree about the age difference idea. Lately the "older" doesn't seem that much "older".

It goes back to the idea of contrast again. GFF is a great studio with a great overall concept but IMHO it really needs to redouble its efforts to ensure there's some true variety in the models they use.

GF Cult Follower Verified User GF News's Avatar

We agree totally. The older woman should be old enough to be the younger girl's mom. There aren't a lot of women that age who do this work, so there is often a compromise. Perhaps GF does better than a lot of companies in this respect, though, as some girls who aren't even yet in their 30's are playing MILF's.
    Hear all about it!!!

virgin Registered User

I'm thinking Helen Mirren with Emma Watson, or maybe Britney Spears with Julie Andrews. C'mon Girlfriends Films, make those lovely ladies an offer they can't refuse!
    Last edited by CeeBee84; 07-03-2009 at 12:49 PM.

GF Cult Follower Verified User -mark_sp2-'s Avatar

Default Feature More of Lisa Ann, Vanessa Vidal & Kyle Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by GF News View Post
    We agree totally. The older woman should be old enough to be the younger girl's mom. There aren't a lot of women that age who do this work, so there is often a compromise. Perhaps GF does better than a lot of companies in this respect, though, as some girls who aren't even yet in their 30's are playing MILF's.
    I love to see more of Lisa Ann along with Vanessa Vidal and Kyle Ireland in any upcoming GFF series. They are older, hotter and outright sexy and make the screen smolder when the the lense is focused on them.

Sorry just had to throw my two cent's in on this area.

GF Groupie Verified User cougar's Avatar

I would love to see more Ashlyn Rae.

Quote Originally Posted by GF News View Post
    GFNews you may look at performers such as Dana Hayes, Kelley Nichols ( she just done a scene for SV ), Ginger Lynn still does some adult film work, Amber Lynn was still an active performer, Teri Weigel was semi-retired but, done a scene a year or two ago, Vanessa Videl, Nina Hartley, Karin (from GFF's ).
    DeBella ( Jewel D'Nyles mom ), Wendy Devine, Raquel Devine, Debi Diamond.

these are just some you may find that would want to work for GFF's

i'd put out an add and see if you can get older adult performers

look at such series as older women with younger girls and mature women with younger girls GFF's and try to contact some of these older women.
    Last edited by zane lee; 07-10-2009 at 12:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast