3 15.79%
  • Don't care one way or the other.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lesbian Hospital Part II

GF Master Scribe Verified User rodger45's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Lesbian Hospital Part II

Hope I'm doing this right. jh wants a new Lesbian Hospital so I thought I would assist by seeing if I could start a poll. so here goes.
    Amber Chase Aaliyah Love Ariella Ferrera Cindy Dana Vespoli Jada Fire Julia Ann Kelly Leigh Marie Luv Melissa Monet Misty Stone Natasha Nice Nyomi Banxxx
    Prinzzess Raylene RayVeness Serena Ali Sincerre Lemmore Skin Diamond Sydni Ellis Tara Lynn Foxx Wendy Breeze Zoe Britton

GF Super Fan Verified User queencher's Avatar
    Blog Entries

yep, im keen.

a clone of wolf post Verified User idaho trucker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have already thought of the hospital name-Saint Sapphos whose motto is "if you cant cum we can help". Paging Dr. Cindy Paging Dr. Cindy your needed in the orgasm unit. Please help these young ladies

YOU ROCK KISSING QUEEN

Adorably Evil Verified User EvilMonkey's Avatar

Definitely would like to see a new one. Bring on the medical fetish!

GF Super Fan Verified User queencher's Avatar
    Blog Entries

brittany o'neill can take my temperature any time she wants

GF Master Scribe Verified User rodger45's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Of the five photos reinkaos posted I'd say Brittany's was the best, altho it looks like she has a few drops of something on her right boobie. But there's something about tan lines thats always been appealing depending on the woman of course.
    Amber Chase Aaliyah Love Ariella Ferrera Cindy Dana Vespoli Jada Fire Julia Ann Kelly Leigh Marie Luv Melissa Monet Misty Stone Natasha Nice Nyomi Banxxx
    Prinzzess Raylene RayVeness Serena Ali Sincerre Lemmore Skin Diamond Sydni Ellis Tara Lynn Foxx Wendy Breeze Zoe Britton

a clone of wolf post Verified User idaho trucker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Im kinda partial to the Brooke Belle and Shyla Stylez photos. I actually would like to see them paired up together or utilized perhaps in LS series or cross my fingers the Kissing Queens series. YOU ROCK KISSING QUEEN

GF Master Scribe Verified User Amo Cinaedae's Avatar

Reinkaos, Once again you and I are in complete accord. I'm not looking for a plethora of gadgets and toys in Lesbian Triangle 2. I guess some may be inevitible if you consider something like a rectal thermometer a toy, but I see a doctor like Cindy being unprofessionally turned on by her patient. From the time the patient begins to undress, "Doctor Jeckyl" begins turning into "Ms. Hyde" as she fantasizes on what she will be able to do to this young, sweet and nubile patient. As she probes and feels her patient in all her erogenous spots she asks "How does this feel honey?" "Do youi feel a tingling sensation? Are yoiu getting wet?" "Maybe if I licked this..." I still think Lena Ramon's prototype of a doctor could be reprised and augmented by the likes of Cindy, Maggie, Bibette, Shayna, Lena Nicole, RayVeness and others. Patients like Brianna, LoneStar, Samantha, Kimber, Bobbi Starr,and others as patients would also be the victims of their horny doctoras and nurses! Maybe even a Nurse Lick (Veronica Snow), spying from behind a curtain can masturbate while watching the doctor probing and feeling!

The theme here is the strong power figure wrongfully taking advantage of the complient patient! I'll bet Veronica could create a nice screen play for this video!

Cheers!
    Amo

Little Curious Verified User

yes count me in for lesbian hospital 2

jh

everyone take the pole

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast