Thread: Older lesbians...how has aging affected your orgasms?

Little Curious Verified User

Default Older lesbians...how has aging affected your orgasms?

Has aging caused your orgasms to slow down ladies? Or are you holding steady from your youth?

For me, I need sperm to come out to orgasm. At 57 I've noticed that the sperm is not being produced as quickly as when I was younger. If I orgasm every few days it is a dribble. If I wait 2 -3 weeks it is an arched trajectory skyrocket of sperm.

Still, I'm lucky to get in a handful of orgasms in a month at my age - unless I want to force them. I abused that joystick so much in my youth, it is a wonder it still works! But comparing 57 to when I was a kid...I could squirt 2 - 3 times a day 7 days a week. (...and sometimes even 4 times a day!)

Ugh....old age!

Banned Verified User

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Has aging caused your orgasms to slow down ladies? Or are you holding steady from your youth?

For me, I need sperm to come out to orgasm. At 57 I've noticed that the sperm is not being produced as quickly as when I was younger. If I orgasm every few days it is a dribble. If I wait 2 -3 weeks it is an arched trajectory skyrocket of sperm.

Still, I'm lucky to get in a handful of orgasms in a month at my age - unless I want to force them. I abused that joystick so much in my youth, it is a wonder it still works! But comparing 57 to when I was a kid...I could squirt 2 - 3 times a day 7 days a week. (...and sometimes even 4 times a day!)

Ugh....old age!
    Like Jen Doe I'm 46 and I don't really think much has changed. I sure like the way things work for me. Maybe in another 11 years I'll be on the same bench with you. Sorry!!

Banned Verified User

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post

Ugh....old age!
    Hell yea age makes me slow down. At 69 maybe once a week is great. In my forties any night or day. We all slow down. It's just plain nature. What did ya expect, to stay young forever? ~Mychelle~

GF Master Scribe Verified User Lezfriend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mychelle View Post
    Hell yea age makes me slow down. At 69 maybe once a week is great. In my forties any night or day. We all slow down. It's just plain nature. What did ya expect, to stay young forever? ~Mychelle~
    Bless you Mychelle. 69 is a sexy number whether we are talking about age or a certain very prominent sexual position.

Banned Verified User

Quote Originally Posted by Lezfriend View Post
    Bless you Mychelle. 69 is a sexy number whether we are talking about age or a certain very prominent sexual position.

Picture is awesome and thank you. ~Mychelle~

Banned Verified User

Early 50s and maybe slowing just a little. That's one of the grand things about loving other grrls you might take longer but it's still all great! No proformance anxiety!!